We love this wedding so much... keen-eyed readers will have noticed that we've used a shot from the day as our new homepage. Imogen & Jamie (plus their lovely families & friends) put on such a brilliant day, I think I wore out my trigger finger from shooting all the good stuff in front of the camera. Packington Moor is a sweet venue for couples who want to put a bit of a stamp on proceedings. The colour of Jamie's suit works very well with Imogen's pink dress, wouldn't you agree? I know Jamie is quite keen on the colour burgundy. Imogen looks A+++++ amazing, and you probably also love the attention to detail with the matching bridesmaids shoes, belts and nails. I LOVE a wedding with a well thought out colour palette (its a photographer thing).
this is stunning guys! and how beautiful is the bride and THAT dress! LOVE IT! x
ReplyDelete